I have the pretty Painted Blooms DSP and I have hardly used it. So while I was thinking about an Easter card last night, I decided to use the Painted Blooms DSP. I used the Banners framelits, trimming the Wild Wasabi banner layers to leave a smaller border than the framelit actually cut. The Easter sentiment is from a retired set and it just fit on the white banner. Once again I used the Beautiful Wings embosslit to cut the pretty butterflies that adorn the card front dressing them up with little pearls. To finish it off, I even lined the envelop using the Painted Blooms DSP. Have a great day!