Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Calypso Butterfly Basics


When we got home from the tax woman, I went down to my scraproom to clean up from the weekend.  While I was down there I made another butterfly card and used those darn sequins again, too!  Even though the Butterflies thinlets and coordinating stamp set, Butterfly Basics, are currently unavailable, they are two of my favorite items in the Occasions Mini.  For today's card I used Calypso Coral cardstock and ink, stamping off first on scrap paper before stamping on the cardstock.  I then recalled there was a little butterfly stamp in the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set and added that image to the card.  To complete the card, I added my favorite sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts.  Hopefully the Butterfly thinlets and Butterfly Basics will be back in stock shortly.  Once they are, I will let you know.  Have a great day and get out and enjoy the beautiful day we are going to have here.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment