Friday, April 3, 2015

Easter Treats

I had great intentions of having the Easter treat bags completed quite a while ago.  Well, last night I was down in my scraproom making them!  Luckily I had previously colored all the cute little bunnies using Copic markers.  At least that part was done.  I still think this little guy from Lawn Fawn's Eggstra Special Easter stamp set is the cutest!  The paper is also from Lawn Fawn.  What I like about ordering paper from Lawn Fawn is that I can get a dozen or more of the same design.  I have a few more treat bags to complete and once again the bow builder punch from Stampin' Up! is a great finishing touch to any little favor. 

Changing topics, from April 6th to 10th, SU! is offering free shipping on all orders!!  I will have more information come Monday. 

Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment