Friday, December 19, 2014

Perpetual Birthday Calendar

I have thought about making a perpetual calendar a few times over the years, but then I never did.  When I saw that Stampin' Up! had a perpetual calendar kit in the Occasions Mini, I jumped on it.  The photo on the left shows the first 3 months that I completed.  The calendar kit includes printed calendar pages to embellish, die cut little banners and shapes, alphabet stickers,  glitter, sequins and more.  The photo on the right shows just a few of the embellishments included together with the coordinating stamp set that is sold separately.  I will be using it for much more than just the calendar.  I saw the little images and thought how cute these would be when used with the Gorgeous Grunge stamp set~~"themed grunge"!  I just gave myself an idea for the next card!  Have a great Friday and wonderful last weekend before Christmas.  And to  my Jewish friends~~Happy Hanukkah.

No comments:

Post a Comment