Monday, December 22, 2014

A Little Grunge

Over the weekend, between wrapping presents and finishing up Christmas cards, I did take a break and think about Valentine's Day.  And that came about because I wanted to use the little stream of hearts from the Perpetual Birthday Calendar stamp set with the splatter stamp from Gorgeous Grunge.  I also used two framelits from the Mini Treat Bag framelit set~~the hearts strip and the "torn tape" shape~~on which I stamped the sentiment.   I have not purchased a new Valentine set so for now I am using  stamps from sets I already have.  This sentiment "I heart you" is from the And Many More set in the Annual Catalog. Today's card is cute; I like tomorrow's better!  So check back and in the meantime have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I love this! I am such a fan of the grungy, splattered look!!

    ReplyDelete