Thursday, December 18, 2014

Three Step Stamping!

Here is the card I mentioned yesterday.  I feel that I have more than enough flower stamps, so I was going to take a pass on this one.  But when I saw the pretty cards created using Lotus Blossom, I needed another flower--hahaha!!!  Anyway, you stamp first with the dark color, then stamp off using the same color and finally stamp in the lightest color.  On the taller flower, I started with Melon Mambo, stamped off once before stamping the second image.  I then stamped off twice before stamping the third image.   For the shorter flower I started with Melon Mambo, then stamped off before stamping the second image and finished using Crisp Cantaloupe.  The stamp set, Lotus Blossom, is one of the items you can earn for free when you spend $50 during Sale-a-bration.  The sentiment is one of two sentiments included in the stamp set.  We will be making a card using Lotus Blossom in the January classes.  Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love multiple-step stamping, and these flowers are just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete