Thursday, August 7, 2014

Gift Card Framelit

These are quick gift card envelopes I created using the new Gift Card Envelope Framelit from the Holiday Mini.  I don't know about you, but I give quite a few gift cards each year.  As much as I loved the retired Scallop Envelope Die, it was a tad tiny for gift cards.  I put my Discover credit card in the envelope created with the Sweet Taffy DSP so that you can get an idea as to the size.  Actually, the finished size is 4" x 2-3/4".  The framelit set also includes a tag, a banner, a little circle and a heart.  The sentiment is from And Many More and the little hearts are a sneak peak from another stamp set. The Daffodil Delight Seam Binding is very pretty but I am in love with the Real Red 3/8" satin woven ribbon!!! It, too, is in the Holiday Mini and I will be purchasing more of it!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment