Friday, August 8, 2014

Choose Happiness

So today is going to be a sad day for me.  My dear  friend, Regina, together with her family, will be moving to Florida.  Years ago, I wanted to get some scrapbooking supplies and found her name on
the Close To My Heart website.  We emailed back and forth and set up a date to meet.   She welcomed me into her home, took me to her scraproom and together we ooohed and ahhhed over her Close To My Heart scrapbook paper.  And here we are, 7 years later still oohing and ahhhing over CTMH paper!   Today's card was created with Regina in mind.  The Choose Happiness stamp set (annual catalog) has the perfect sentiment and that little bird is just adorable.  Of course, I had to make the little bird blue as Regina is the one who introduced me to bluebirds and their existence here in the Midwest!  I wonder if there are bluebirds in St. Augustine, Florida?   I will miss you, Regina and I look forward to exploring St. Augustine with you and your family.  No goodbyes here!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment