Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Making Spirits Bright


Sounds like Christmas, right?  Well, it is the name of this new set of six "drink" images and seven sentiments.  The  "Making Spirits Bright" drink stamp is the cutest, but I just couldn't bring myself to make a Christmas card just yet. So, I stuck with Halloween using the "Bring On The Boos" drink stamp.  Of course, I had the card all put together when I wanted to add just a wink of sparkle and I went out of the line~~darn it.  Thus the entire eyeball is now green!!  Oh well, adds to the Halloween spirit--lol!  The Lost Lagoon card shows another of the images in this stamp set.  I also wanted to show the prettiness of the Lost Lagoon 3/8" silky taffeta ribbon.  The stamps and ribbon on today's cards are in the Holiday Mini which goes live on August 28th.  Between now and then, you will be getting more sneak peeks.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment