Thursday, June 19, 2014

Peace, Love & Cupcakes (and more)!

The Peace, Love & Cupcakes stamp set is one of those that is so cute~~I ordered it!  Then I wondered what I was going to do with it~~hahahah!  Here are two cards I made yesterday.  The cupcake on the Tempting Turquoise card was inked using my SU markers and then I asked myself, "Now what?"  The Star framelits were on the counter and from there the card just came together.  I used the star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set to punch random stars in the embossed white cardstock layer.  And then I had a great idea:  use an aqua painter and my Tempting Turquoise ink pad to color the White Glimmer paper.  In the past I showed a card on which I used an ink refill and rubbing alcohol in a mister to change the color of the White Glimmer paper.  Today's method was much quicker and since I only needed a few stars, no waste of the reinker.  I used images and words from the Peace, Love & Cupcake set on the second card along with other new products:  the new Sweet Sadie Washi Tape (love it) and the In Color sequins.  I stamped the ampersand and my Brother Cut N Scan cut it out.  It is a cute stamp set, but not sure how many cards I will make with it.  Time will tell.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment