Friday, June 20, 2014

Decorative Masks

One of the new items in the catalog is the Decorative Masks on page 205.  This card was created using the stars mask as I was planning and preparing things for my red, white and blue open house a couple of weeks ago.  When using the masks (stencils) you can spritz, sponge, trace and more.  I sponged the stars and I will say it was quick and easy.  That being said, you do need to be careful as the ink stays on the stencil and can cause smudging.  I used one of the 5" x 3-1/2" notecards which are already cut and scored.  So between the mask and note cards, this is a rather quick and easy card to create.  The White Glimmer star was punched using the little star punch from the Itty Bitty Accents punch set and the sentiment is from And Many More.  My favorite part of this card is the new Night of Navy Seam Binding bow.  It really is very pretty!  Have a great day and weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment