Monday, June 23, 2014

Cricut Sunday Favors

Yesterday was Cricut Sunday at my house and my granddaughter returned from her week at camp.   I will start with Sydney~~she absolutely loved her experience.  She was in Jr. Vet Camp and was able to watch two surgeries:  the neutering of a dog and the docking of part of a dog's tail. She let a tarantula crawl on her, washed a dog, camped in a teepee~~just a few of the things she did.  She liked it so much, she is already signed up for a week next year.  Her Grandpa John and her Mom went to pick her up.  On the way, John and Jen enjoyed a St. Louis Cardinals' ballgame and John was in his glories.  He grew up in St. Louis and continues to be a diehard Cards' fan.  I spent quality with my grandpuppy while he was away.  Since it was Cricut Sunday, while I cleaned up my scraproom, I let my Cricut make a few rosettes.  How easy they were!  The Explore scored the rosettes and made quick work of it, too.  No Explore?  Not a problem!  I used the new Star Framelits on the middle favor, cutting a red star, a blue star and then cutting the blue star in half.  I topped it off with a little Shimmery White punched star.  The Sixlets were found at Meijers.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment