Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Make A Difference


When I heard there was a new stamp set in the catalog with the name Flamingo Lingo, I knew I would be adding it to my collection--sight unseen.  And to make it even better, Flamingo Lingo is this year's Ronald McDonald House project stamp set.  So, with every set purchased, $3 goes to the Ronald McDonald House. I went down to clean up for yesterday's Open House and decided half way thru cleaning that it was time to break out Flamingo Lingo.  The Strawberry Slush card used three of the seven stamps in the set.  In addition, the sentiment stamp coordinates with the Itty Bitty Framelits and the flowers with the Petite Petals punch.  Guess what I used for the leaves? My well-used Bird Builder punch.  The I  Miss You card was sponged after I stamped the flamingo and the sea grass (Wetlands) was used to complete the "beach" background. The sentiment (Really Good Greetings)was perfect for the lonely flamingo! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment