Monday, June 9, 2014

Open House

Today I am posting a picture of the Post-It Note easel holder that was one of the Make & Takes yesterday. A while back I posted a photo of the first Post-It Note easel I created and this is a much improved version.  I used the Stylish Stripes embossing folders on the  Real Red cardstock, the new star framelits, white Glimmer Paper and retired Night of Navy ribbon.  I discovered the white post-it note pads at Office Max which I was very happy about and which completed the red, white, blue theme.  Following are the dimensions of the cardstock used should you want to recreate it yourself. 
       
  • 3x3 white post it note pad                                         
  • Night of Navy 8-1/2" x 3-1/2", scored at 2-1/8" & 4-1/4"
  • Night of Navy 4-1/4" x 3-1/2"                                      
  • Real Red CS 4" x 3-1/4"       
One thing I want to mention if you plan on making these:   burnish the score lines firmly.  The burnishing is what helps the easel part to stand, together with the note pad.  Have a great day!                                           

 

No comments:

Post a Comment