Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Pretty Little Boxes

It was Cricut Sunday this past weekend and I made cute little boxes for the ladies.  I did not take a photo, so last night I made a couple more using new product and old.  The cardstock, ribbon and stamped sentiment are the new.  The tag shape and embossing folder I used are the old.  Actually, the Decorative Dots embossing folder was originally in the Sale-a-bration catalog and has been brought back in the annual catalog.  The little box nicely fits some raffia and 5 Hershey Hugs.  Take away the raffia and I would say at least 7 Hugs/Kisses would fit.  The sentiment is the combination of two of the stamps in the Work of Art set.  Lost Lagoon and Blackberry Bliss are my two favorite new In Colors and they look so pretty together!  The little flower with rhinestone together with the ribbon is what makes these boxes "pretty" versus the boxes I made for Cricut Sunday which were cute and tied with ribbon~~no tag!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment