Thursday, May 22, 2014

Mums or Daisies?

I really am not sure which the flower image on today's card is, but I had fun coloring it in anyway!  Once again I stamped the flowers using this image from the Hostess Set, Bloom With Hope and used
the Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities to color it.  I stamped and colored three of the flowers directly on the white cardstock layer and the fourth flower I stamped and colored on a separate piece of cardstock, cut it out and adhered it using Dimensionals.  Again, those leaves from the Bird Builder Punch came in very handy!  I am thinking I should probably find a nice leaf/leaves image on my Cricut and cut out a little container-full.  Just like my Butterfly embosslit collection, I would have a ready stash of leaves on hand.  The sentiment is from Lots of Thanks.   Stampin' Up just released an up-dated retiring lists, with some of the items being discounted, while available or until June 4th.  If you have a chance, you can check it out.  Not everything is on sale and many of the retired items are no longer available.  If you have any questions, let me know.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment