Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Easel Post It Notes


I am planning my new catalog open house and one of the Make & Takes is going to be an easel stand/Post It Note holder.  Now the one pictured here is not going to be what you make at the open house, but it will be similar. This is my test version!   I used Blended Bloom, a new single stamp, Pumpkin Pie Blendabilities, Hello Honey ribbon and Tangelo Twist cardstock.   The leaves were cut with a retiring framelit.   I think this particular flower is a little too big for the Post-it Note pad, so I will use smaller stamps or something! Mark you calendars for Sunday, June 8th from 12:00 to 4:00 pm.  Get your new catalog, create a couple Make & Takes, win a prize, purchase retired product, have a bite to eat and have some fun!  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment