Thursday, May 1, 2014

My First Peek At New Catalog!

Today's post is a photo of Stampin' Up's new annual catalog cover.  I love it!  The cover says it all~~inspire, create, share!  This morning I get my first look at the new catalog and I also have a chance to pre-order select products.  For sure I will be ordering  the new In color cardstock and ink.  And as soon as I finish today's post I will be deciding which of the pre-order product choices are on my "gotta' have it" list!  How many new products do you see on the catalog cover that inspire you to create and share?  The cut out letters were the first item that jumped out at me.  Set aside Sunday, June 8th to attend  my annual catalog Open House!  Between then and now, I will definitely be sharing new product sneak peeks with you.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment