Friday, May 2, 2014

Apothecarty Art

 One of the products that Stampin' Up is introducing with the new annual catalog is SU's version of alcohol markers, Blendabilities.  I have used Copic markers, own a set of them and I have also posted a card now and then on which I used my Copics.   I am looking forward to trying out SU's Blendabilities.  They come in sets of three and cost $11.95 each set.  There are about 10 color sets and a skin tone set that will be available on June 1st.  As soon as I receive them, I will be trying them out!  In the meantime, last night I went downstairs with coloring on my mind and the Apothecary Art stamp set called out to me.   As I was coloring with my regular SU markers, I was wondering why I have neglected this stamp set.  It really is very pretty and the Labels framelits coordinate with the set.  On the Just Because card I colored using two shades of blue and two shades of green.  On the Wisteria Wonder card I used Wisteria Wonder, Gumball Green and a touch of Crushed Curry.  The sentiments are from sets other than Apothecary Art, but the sentiments from any number of sets fit in the space nicely.  Check back on Monday as I am sure I will have the new colors to share.  Have  a great Friday and a nice weekend, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment