Monday, May 5, 2014

New Colors!

As promised, here is a little peek at the new In Colors.  I used an image from the new Work of Art stamp set and punched the hearts using one of a new set of three mini punches.  In addition to the heart, the trio includes a star and a little flower. Starting from the top are the new In Color names:
  • Tangelo Twist
  • Hello Honey
  • Mossy Meadow
  • Lost Lagoon
  • Blackberry Bliss
The colors are pretty and very similar to present and/or previous colors.  Each day this week I will create a card using one of the new In Colors, starting with  Blackberry Bliss.  Blackberry Bliss is very pretty and the ribbon is gorgeous.  The stamped images are also from the Work of Art set.  The color is very dark and rich and so for the bottom two stripes and the background of the sentiment I stamped off.  When stamped off, you can see that it is a little like Rich Razzleberry.  The first stripe and the sentiment were stamped directly on the Shimmery White cardstock.  So far, Blackberry Bliss is my favorite of the new In Colors and I added my favorite embellishment~~butterflies from the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  Tomorrow I will have a Lost Lagoon card for you so be sure to check back!  Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment