Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Wetlands & Father's Day

Wetlands is one of my favorite stamp sets and I am happy that it will be around for at least another year.  Last night I made Father's Day cards (although my cards are birthday sentiments) using the set and a color combination of Basic Gray, Black, White and Smokey Slate.  For the card with four squares, I used the Off The Grid stamp (which sad to say is retiring) and a stamp from Gorgeous Grunge for the background layer.  For the card with the goose, I used the Hardwood background stamp (Occasions Mini) which is in the new annual catalog!  Speaking of the new catalog, I have not seen it yet, but I have read a few things about it.  And from what I have read, I see a nice big order in my very near future!  The new In-colors were announced:  Blackberry Bliss, Lost Lagoon, Tangelo Twist, Hello Honey and Mossy Meadow.  As soon as I get my order, I will be sure to post the colors on my blog.  I am hearing about some really cute-sounding stamp sets that have my interest, especially the Ronald McDonald House set which includes a flamingo!!! Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment