Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Pink Pirouette Card Version

I really thought about making another card in a box using Pink Pirouette in place of the Daffodil Delight, but then decided to create a card instead.  I used the same punches for the flowers, leaves and butterflies as I did for yesterday's card in a box. The Pink Pirouette against black is another beautiful color combination.  One product I used on this card is a non-Stampin' Up product, Zig Wink of Stella Glitter Brush Pens.  I received a few of the glitter brush pens as a gift and I like them.  I have Dazzling Details and Stickles, both more like a glitter glue and use them often.  I also have a number of glitter pens which I put to good use.  But what is different about the Wink of Stella Pens is that they are nylon brushes that paint on the glitter. I used Wink of Stella Pens on the black flower centers and it leaves a very soft shimmery finish. The Wink of Stella pens can also be used to draw or write letters.  With or without Wink of Stella glitter, in my opinion, this is a very pretty card.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment