Monday, April 28, 2014

Love This Card In A Box!

I was looking at the jonquils that are in bloom in the backyard and was reminded of a black and yellow card in a box I had seen online.  At the time I thought it was pretty and as I looked at the jonquils, I decided to make a Daffodil Delight and Black card of my own.  All of the items in this box were made with punches, so no Cricut needed!!  The orange butterflies were created using the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  The sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Wishes and temporarily adhered until such time as I know the occasion for which this card will be sent.  I sponged the edges of the flowers with Tangerine Tango, cut the scallop circles to mimic sunflowers and added pearls to the butterflies.  The Dotted Scallop Ribbon border punch was used to decorate the edges of the three flaps while paper from the Brights DSP stack was used to cover the lower portions of the box.  The rain we are expecting today will bring even more flowers to bloom for my inspiration.  Wonder what color the next box will be?  Have a great day and keep dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment