Thursday, April 17, 2014

Dates To Remember

Today's card was sent to us by my friend, Kathy Z.  The Scallop envelope die was one of my favorite dies and when I saw her card,  I thought "blog post".  Thank you, Kathy!   The card is just adorable.  Now for dates.  Everyone is talking about Project Life which will be available to all of you for purchase beginning May 1st.  Keep in mind that the items that will be available at that time are a portion of the product line that will be available in the Annual Catalog.  Speaking of the annual catalog, it goes live on June 2, 2014.  Between  now and June 2nd, you will definitely be seeing little sneak peeks of some of the new items SU will release with the new annual catalog.  With a new catalog soon, we also know there will be a number of items retiring.  The retired list will post on April 21st.  For sure the In Colors of 2012-2014 will be going away and we will get new In Colors to replace Raspberry Ripple, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green, Summer Starfruit and Primrose Petals. If you are attached to any of these colors, now is the time to order anything you might want.  Once the retired list posts, the retired items will be available only while "supplies last" or thru June 4th.  Not only will  I post the retired list or the link to it as soon as it is released, I will also email the list to my current customers.  I think that's about it for dates.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment