Friday, April 18, 2014

Just Because Morning Meadows

After sending the email of dates to remember, I was looking at my collection of Designer Series Paper and stamps and wondering which I would miss the most if they retire.  So today's card was created using a few  things I will truly miss if they are on the upcoming "Retired list".  At the top of my list is the Beautiful Wings embosslit.  If that goes, I am sunk!  What will I use to cover my little "oops"?  The sentiment from A Dozen Thoughts is one of my favorite.  It covers a multitude of reasons for sending a card to someone.  This  is only one of the  sentiments in the set that are designed with unique sayings and pretty fonts.  I really like the Hostess set, Morning Meadow which includes simple and elegant images and sentiments.  And finally, one of my favorite Designer Series Paper is the Modern Medley collection.  I like it so much that I am saving it for special projects and 10 months later, I am still saving it!!   So now that I have shown you some things I will miss if SU retires them, I wonder how many new things I will absolutely have to have when the new catalog is released?  Blessings to all on this Good Friday and have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment