Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Birthday Thinlet Cards

Today's cards came about during Cricut Sunday when one of the ladies was showing cards she made at a card swap.  Another really liked the cards that were created using the circle Thinlits card die.  Since she never saw this particular product, I pulled my die out and showed her how it worked. So yesterday I decided to make a couple of birthday cards using the die together with paper from the Fresh Prints stack in the Occasions mini.  On one card I used a stamp from the Sketched Birthday stamp set and cut the DSP so as to leave a little border around the DSP.  On the other I used the Cupcake builder punch and cut the DSP to match the card base.  I added a couple of our little adhesive dots to each card.  Now that I am looking at the photos, I think I need to add a balloon or two. Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment