Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Project Life

I seldom add two posts in one day.  But, I just read about this new product that SU will be offering come May 1st!  It is truly a quicker way to organize and scrap your photos.  I have been looking at Project Life in the big box stores for a couple of years, but I tell myself I need to use up all the product I already have in my scraproom.  Well now that  Stampin' Up will be offering Project Life, I will try it out, even though I haven't used up one bit of the srapbooking supplies in my scraproom!!  Below is a list of the products that will be available to you on May 1st:




Here is a link to a little video and more info about Stampin' Up's Project Life:

http://stampinup.com/home/blog-post/corporate-blog/2014/04/15/project-life-by-stampin-up

I am really excited about this product and look forward to getting my hands on it.  Have a nice rest of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment