Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

Thanks to my friend, Kathy, I have a really cute favor to show you today. She saw them while looking for ideas on the internet and she got to work.  She used Lucky Limeade cardstock and Baker's Twine together with Certainly Celery cardstock.  She used a retired stamp for the little tags and punched them out using the Decorative Label Punch.  Kathy made something like 50 of these for the teaching staff at the school at which her daughter is the principal.  I hope the Hershey Corporation appreciates all the crafters who use their products for our creations!!  And then the final photo is that of a couple of images in the Cricut Explore Design Space that caught my eye. I just thought the turtle was a so cute, so instead of a pot of gold, my rainbow has an Irish turtle at the end of it!!  Have a great day and Happy St. Patrick's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment