Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Pink Peaceful Petals

The card looks easy enough, right?  Well, normally it would be fairly easy.  But for some reason, I was not having a lot of luck.  I must have stamped and cut (using the Scan N Cut) about 6 flowers.  I was using markers and an aqua painter to color the flowers and I would get to the point of near completion and I would go way out of the line!!  I get the card all assembled, go to the Score Board to add a couple of decorative lines at the bottom on the card and the stylus jumps the track~~unwanted indent in the card.  What do do?  Cut off that part of the card and replace it with a scalloped border piece of cardstock.  The overlap of the edge is way too obvious.  Thank goodness for the seam binding.  And as I look at the photo of the card, I see where the water coloring wasn't too good.  Oh well, I will be adding a little butterfly or two!!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment