Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Coral, Strawberry & Black

Today's cards are about the color combination of Strawberry Slush, Calypso Coral and Black.  (The colors are not showing up as pretty as they are in real life!)  The thank you card was created using the Happy Watercolor set and black ink.  Quick and easy.  The Mother's Day card took a little more effort, but thanks to my little stash of butterflies (Beautiful Wings embosslit) all I had to do was stamp and adhere!!  I really like the font and the design of the sentiment, one of the stamps from the My Mother set also in the Occasions Mini.  When I recreate the Mother's Day card, I will stamp the color blocking under the butterflies over to the left edge more. Well we are having another snowy morning here in the Chicago area, so I guess I will have another play day in the scrap room!!  Have a great day and be careful!

No comments:

Post a Comment