Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Paper Roses

Aren't these pretty?  In the past I have posted photos of three dimensional flowers I created using my Cricut electronic cutter.  And because I have an electronic cutter, I wasn't sure about investing in the SU die.  But I did!  And of course, the minute I opened it, I had to use it.  The picture to the left is a group of the variety of roses I made.  Each rose is a little different.  The rose in the center is a little sad looking, but it was my first--lol!!  A couple were made with solid cardstock and one diecut, a couple made using two diecuts, one using DSP and a couple have sponged petals. Then I wanted to create something on which to use the roses.  The red rose on the gift tag is the most perfect rose I made while the white rose with Crisp Cantaloupe sponged petals is the prettiest.  At card class we will be making roses and you will be able to choose which item you prefer to create together with the greeting of your choosing.  Either will be a pretty addition to a gift for any occasion.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment