Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Perfect Pennants

 Today's cards were created using the  Perfect Pennants stamp set in the Occasions Mini catalog.  The color combination of both cards started out because I was going to be using the This and That Washi tape.  I also  needed to liven up the craft room a bit after our long winter~~hahah!!  This particular stamp set coordinates with the Banners Framelits Dies and although I purchased both items, the framelits weren't a necessity.  I have gotten pretty good at making banners for my cards just using my paper snips.  Now that being said, the Banners Framelits did make it darn easy to keep the sentiments straight and nicely spaced.  The Make a Wish card is one of  this weekend's card classes projects.  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment