Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Easter Blessings

I was out and about yesterday and the outside temperature was 42 degrees according to my car.  And tomorrow it is going to be near 50 degrees!  Spring is on its way--yeah!  So in keeping with Spring, today's cards were created using the Blessed Easter stamp set in the Occasions Mini.  Both cards are clean and simple, although the stamped image on the card to the right was framed using an Oval Framelit.  The image was stamped using black Stazon and then colored in using my SU markers.  To add a little variation in shading, I used a blending pen on the tulips.  The oval framed card is another that we will be making in card class.  I chose to use Strawberry Slush for these cards, but I am thinking that Daffodil Delight will be pretty when I reproduce this one!  Have a great day and enjoy the little taste of Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment