Monday, February 17, 2014

Life Is Good

Yesterday was a special day~~our 40th Wedding Anniversary!  I can clearly remember our wedding day and it certainly doesn't feel like it was 40 years ago.  In the past month I have spent time on the beautiful Gulf of Mexico and have many beautiful photos to scrap: Bowditch Park, the sunset, the beach~~all so pretty and peaceful.  Then last week Sunday I woke up and when I went outside for the newspapers, my backyard was as beautiful as the vacation photos I had taken the previous week.  So I ran in for my camera and tried to capture the peaceful beauty that was all around me.   What do these pictures have to do with our 40th wedding anniversary you ask?  They are beautiful, peaceful and another reminder that life is good--just like our last 40 years together! We surely have been blessed.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment