Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Happy!

Today's card includes more flowers first stamped and then cut using the Scan N Cut~~no coloring required for these flowers!  After stamping the flowers on Daffodil Delight cardstock, I loaded the cardstock onto the cutting mat, the machine scanned it and then I hit the cut button.  Quick and easy.  That being said, two of the images were not recognized.  After the images were stamped I did notice that some images were lighter than others and the SnC noticed it too!  The items to be cut need to have definite lines. As impressed as I am with the cutting ability of the SnC, the greeting on the card caught my attention right away. (My first thought was of Sydney and how she makes me happy all the time!) The greeting is one of four included in the free SAB set, See Ya Later (page 16) and is just one of the free items you can choose with a $50 SU purchase. Have a great day and keep warm!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment