Monday, January 6, 2014

Tape It or Washi Tape

Let me start off today's post with congratulations and best wishes to my friend, Michelle and her new husband, Shawn!  We had a great time at your celebration and thank you for inviting us to share in the start of your new lives together as husband and wife!!  Second, it has been quite the wild weather weekend here!  As I type this morning, the temperature is minus 22 degrees with a  windchill of minus 47 degrees.  If you are out and about, please dress properly and have blankets in the car~~just in case.  And last but not least, today's cards:  both use the same color combo of Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar and Tangerine Tango.  On the card to the left, I used the new Washi Tape from the Occasions Mini.  I am really getting into the Washi Tape, but not everyone likes using it.  So I decided to recreate the same card  using the Tape It stamp set (Annual Catalog).  The image is from the Another Great Year stamp set (Occasions Mini).  I inked the image using my SU markers and then punched and layered the image using circle punches.  The stars and the little banners (punch available during Sale-a-bration) embellish the card to the right because I needed to hide a couple of oops!   Have a great day and keep warm!!


No comments:

Post a Comment