Friday, January 3, 2014

Occasions Mini

The new Occasions Mini catalog goes live today!  There are a number of items in the catalog that are on my "need" list.  In fact, some of my previous posts included cards made using new product.  One of my favorites is the Happy Watercolor set.  Today's cards are clean and simple cards on which the images were heat embossed.  The Tangerine Tango card is refreshingly warm as I sit in my office looking at the snow and the freezing cold!!   I used Versamark ink for the images and Tangerine Tango embossing powder.  The flower on the sympathy card is another image from the Happy Watercolor stamp set and I paired it up with a sentiment from Love & Sympathy (annual catalog). Once again the image and sentiment were stamped in Versmark and then embossed~~this time with clear embossing powder.  You should have received your Occasions Mini by now if you are a current customer of mine.   If not, I will be disappointed.  Please let me know if you did not get your copy and I will follow up with Stampin' Up!  When I see you, I will give you a copy.  And of course, you can always go to my SU website to see what is new!  Have a wonderful weekend and while keepin' warm, maybe you can find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment