Tuesday, January 7, 2014

hugs & kisses

The minute I saw the Countless Sayings 2 photopolymer stamp set, I knew I wanted it~~if for no other reason than the words "hugs" and "kisses" and the "&".  Yesterday I made this cute tag to adorn the cellophane bag of Hershey Hugs & Hershey Kisses.  Once the tag was stamped I noticed the little set of three tiny hearts in a row and added the hearts to the ampersand.  You can't see it that well, but the tag was punched using the new Scallop Tag Topper Punch on Real Red DSP from the Polka Dot Parade collection (annual catalog).  I used colors  that are good for Valentine's Day, but if you have a baby or bridal shower coming up, these would be a perfect little favors when created in bridal party colors or baby's room colors.  Well today is another freezing cold day by me.  If the same is true where you live, keep warm, stay safe and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment