Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My Mom's Card

I talked to my Mom yesterday and she said she received her birthday card.  So, today I am posting the card I made for her.  The layout idea is from a card which Lisa, a Stampin' Up demonstrator, posted on the demo website.  The Elegant Eggplant paper is from the Regals DSP stack.  Just as on yesterday's card, the "happy birthday" is from the Express Yourself set and "Mom" is from the retired Loved Ones set.  The heart image is from the Hearts A Flutter set and a coordinating framelit made it easy to cut out!!  I used a Bitty Banners framelit for the little "love you" banner, the words being from Fabulous Phrases.  The Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border Punch added a nice touch of dainty.  And the finishing touch~~my butterflies!!! On the white liner on the inside of the card I added a little strip of the DSP and a butterfly and added a handwritten note.  I think this could be a really pretty Valentine, too!  I will work on that!  Have a great day and enjoy the last  of our "warm" weather days!!  The cold is on its way!

No comments:

Post a Comment