Monday, December 2, 2013

Birthday For Mom

December has arrived which means that John and I will be sending birthday wishes to our moms.  I was playing around and today's card is just one of a few ideas I have.  I started out by embossing the lower section of the white cardstock using the Stylish Stripes embossing folder.  I then used a combination of stamp sets:  "mom" is from the retired Loved Ones set; "happy birthday" from the hostess set Express Yourself; and the candle from Create a Cupcake.  The ribbon is also retired, but it is one of my favorite retired products.  The red and white color combination lends itself to being a good Christmas card, too.  Change the sentiment to Merry Christmas and replace the candle with a little snowflake or something.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment