Monday, November 11, 2013

Thank You!

Today is Veteran's Day~~ a day to honor a group of very special people.   As you know from reading previous Veteran's Day posts, I have a special place in my heart for our military.  So once again, I am asking that when you have the opportunity to thank a Vet, you take it.  Believe me, our Veterans deserve and appreciate a simple thank you from a stranger.   The sentiment on today's card is from Lots of Thanks and the stars are from Simply Stars , both sets in the annual catalog.  The edge of the card was cut using the Adorning Accents Edgelits.  This card will be going to Operation Write Home as my "Any Hero" card.  When you have a little time, check out  www.operationwritehome.org  and see how you can participate in the Any Hero mail program and provide a little greeting from home to brighten someone's day.   Have a great day, find yourself a little stampin' time and enjoy your freedom!

No comments:

Post a Comment