Friday, November 8, 2013

Expressions Thinlits

Well, not exactly!!  One of the items that I like in the Holiday Mini but did not purchase are the Expressions Thinlits Dies on page 36.  Since I own many Cricut cartridges that include sayings/phrases, I decided to spend my money on other things in the mini.  Viewing cards created using Expressions Thinlets inspired me to create cards using one-word phrases that are on the Cricut Artbooking cartridge.  I found  "merry" and although it is not quite as thin as the SU thinlet  "merry",  I was able to create a pretty Christmas card with it.  Then I cut  "love" from the same cartridge using Strawberry Slush cardstock.  The banner and little heart were cut from Strawberry Slush DSP.  I am missing a "thankful" card, but time got away from me.  I do like the look of diecut words on cards and I should create cards using them more often! Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment