Monday, November 25, 2013

My Thanksgiving Favors

Today's photos are of the favors that will be on the Thanksgiving table this year.  For the first time in a few years, we will all be sitting at the dining room table and that meant I only needed ten favors.  A few weeks ago I was at Hobby Lobby when there was a 50% discount on all their glass containers.  I purchased quite a few not knowing what I was going to do with them.  I just knew the price was right.  Shortly thereafter I saw the Autumn colored M&Ms and purchased a bag.  What was I thinking when purchasing only one bag?  After washing all of the little jars I started filling them with the Autumn M&Ms and I needed more candy.  Unfortunately, at the stores around me the Autumn M&Ms were already replaced by Christmas M&Ms.  Therefore, some of the favors contain Sixlets.  I added the little stamped sentiment on the top of the jar, made simple name tags and tied ribbon and raffia around each jar.  In a  little while I am off to do the grocery shopping for Thanksgiving.  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment