Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Festive Flurry Ornament

Mr. Brown brought my Stampin' Up order yesterday afternoon--yeah!  In that order was the Festive Flurry Ornament Kit (#135813 @ $14.95 plus tax and shipping) that is available for a limited time.  Needless to say, I just had to make an ornament right away.  If you purchased the kit, the first thing to remember is that the points of the snowflakes are dainty so you need to be careful when you are punching them out.  I didn't get thru the first snowflake without ripping one little point.  So, I made a mental note to slow down!  The folding of the scored lines is a little more challenging with the glimmer paper snowflake. Once again, just take your time.  For some reason, neither of my snowflakes is completely level, although the
second one is better than the first.  The ornaments are a beautiful addition to packages, as you can see from the photos.  I will be back at it later on so I can perfect my Festive Flurry Ornament making skills!  Have a great day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment