Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Whole Lot Of Love


Yesterday Stampin' Up introduced us to their Valentine stamps and such.  These items will be available beginning December 1st thru January 27th or while supplies last.  The first item that jumped out at me is the little polka dot treat bag set.  I don't know about you, but I am stocking up on these little bags as I like them a lot!!! The little note cards are cute, too.   I am still not sure about the stamp sets/stamp, as I am waiting to see if the final "Best of 25" stamp set will be Valentine-related. As soon as I see that set, I will pass it along.  After the way the Endless Wishes stamp set sold out, I will not be taking my chances on those items I really like; i.e., Sweetheart Treat Bags.  Have a great day and if you are traveling for the holiday weekend, be safe and take your time!!



No comments:

Post a Comment