Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Festive Flurry Ornament Kit

Today Stampin' Up has released this pretty little Festive Flurry Ornament Kit. I am considering the purchase of this item as I can see these as pretty additions to gift wrapping this year. I also see this as a fun project to work on with Sydney. The kit is available while supplies last. The cost of the kit is $14.95 plus tax and shipping.  Once again, in order to save on shipping, if anyone else is interested, let me know and we can order at the same time.  And now I hope the video works!!  I see that it is not showing up on the automatic emails that go out when I post. I am sorry, but not sure how to fix it! 

1 comment:

  1. So sorry that it has been awhile since I stopped by. Hope all is well with you. I would love to get over to one of you classes sometime soon. Take care :)

    ReplyDelete