Thursday, September 19, 2013

Card Box

Today's photos are  examples of a card box that you can make using the new Envelope Punch Board.  The spider on the Pumpkin Pie box was cut using my Cricut and the "Boo" was written on a black Chalk Talk tag using the Chalk marker in the Holiday mini. The Crumb Cake box was stamped using the leaf from the Best of Autumn stamp set and one of the images from the Label Love set.  The belly band was created using retired DSP.  These boxes nicely hold 4 cards with envelopes. When I get into the "Christmas spirit", I will create a box with a Christmas theme.  For now, I am just getting into Fall--lol!  There are so many ways to use the Envelope Punch Board that I think I should hold an Envelope Punch Board class!  Have a great day and find yourself a little stampin' time.

No comments:

Post a Comment