Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Two of My Favorite...

...examples of a sponging technique of which I recently became aware. Believe me when I say that I have attempted numerous colors, stamps, patterns, etc. Many of those were filed away and some were saved to share with you at class, but today's cards are the best in my opinion.  The images on the pink and Crumb Cake card include a retired stamp as the center point plus Postage Due, Flowering Flourishes and Hearts A Flutter.  I should have left well enough alone, but once I added the little hearts from Create  A Cupcake I couldn't take them away! Oh well.  The images on the Pool Party card include a butterfly from Papillon Potpourri, Postage Due and Flowering Flourishes.  At the next class, you will definitely be making one of these cards.  If you have the Postage Due stamp, please bring it.  If not, it is no big deal.   Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment