Friday, July 26, 2013

Making Progress

I had a productive day yesterday.  It is Cricut Sunday this weekend so I decided I should get some of those 500 plus photos I mentioned
a couple of weeks ago into scrap books.  If I get   photos and layouts done, I can create the titles and little embellishment with my Cricut while we enjoy the afternoon.  I completed about 15 two-page layouts (Thanks to a ton of Close To My Heart paper packs I own!) which means I have made a small dent in the amount of photos still needing to be scrapped.  Between scrapping and organizing photos and paper I found time to make another treat bag.  I learned how to convert the Tag A Bag Gift Bags into flat bottom bags and I love it!  I used one of the Chalk Talk framelits, the decorative label punch, a sentiment from a retired Halloween set and some cute SU Washi tape. The lime green ribbon is a cute needed pop of color and the little clothespin is just perfect. I truly do need to stock up on the darn cute bags!  Have a great weekend and find yourself a little stampin' time!

No comments:

Post a Comment