Monday, July 29, 2013

Cheers & Stars

One of the stamp sets in the annual catalog that I truly like is Gorgeous Grunge  (page 109).  I am holding off on buying it as I am not sure how often I would use it.  And then I saw a very cute card (either on Pinterest or my SU demonstrator website) that was stamped with different images from the Gorgeous Grunge set and some stars.   It was so cute that I wanted to make something similar. I used the edge of a piece of cardboard  tapped on an ink pad to make trailing lines from the stars, together with images from the Simply Stars set.   It worked well, as you can see and I do like the color combination of Coastal Cabana and Perfect Plum.  The biggest star was adhered using a dimensional and to complete the card, I added little dots of Dazzling Details.  I did add a white liner to the inside of the card and added a couple of stars with trailing lines and bits of Dazzling Details.   So how much quicker would it have been to make this card if I had the Gorgeous Grunge set?  Not sure about that, but it is still on my maybe list.  Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment